In Shell Shockers, you are armed with snipers, pistols, reggie, grenades, and many other things as you battle across many worlds to achieve supreme yolk. You need to fight with eggs.
Shell Shockers is an online multiplayer first-person shooter game in which the characters are eggs with guns. In one of three online game modes, you control one of these eggs: Teams, Free For All, and Teams Captula the Spatula shatters your opponents with gunfire and explosives.
- Teams: Join a team (red or blue) and use your abilities to combat in enemy eggs, ensuring that your team achieves the highest number of kills.
- Everyone is welcome: Each egg will struggle for its own survival. In this mode, shooting if you see an egg is similar to fighting games in that there is only one winner.
- Captula the Spatula: The spatula is contested by two teams, red and blue. Kills are rewarded points for the team with the spatula, but when the player is killed, the team loses points.
Shell Shockers has eight different weapon types. Each weapon has its own unique characteristics and should be utilized in a certain scenario. The following is a list of Shell Shockers' weapons:
- EggK-47 (use in Soldier)
- Dozen Gauge (use in Scrambler)
- RPEGG (use in Eggsploder)
- CSG-1 (use in Free Ranger)
- SMEGG (use in Whipper)
- M2DZ (use in Crackshot)
- Cluck 9mm (Secondary pistol - Always have)
- Grenade (Always have)
- Gameplay in a fast-paced first-person shooter
- Create a one-of-a-kind theme based on egg characters.
- You may select from a range of weaponry and game settings.
- Customizable eggs, as well as a store where you may purchase more items